Tuesday, June 1, 2010

california dreaming.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All these pictures but one is from johnnysbird. I love all of his photographs. They are genius, raw, and so beautiful. I thought I would share some of my favorites with you all. I'm headed to Los Angeles, California tomorrow!! Meep! I can't wait to hit up the beach and then go shopping.....and then help style and be in a photoshoot. Man, I must be dreaming. This trip is going to be so amazing. I've never been to Cali before, do any of you have any suggestions on what I should do while there? I'd be happy to hear them!!

4 comments:

  1. I've never gone to Cali but gives us all a big update when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love newport beach my friends and I always go there. Malibu, Venice, & Santa Monia are also awesome. For shopping visit melrose, rodeo, the grove, and the beverley center. Hope you have a great time here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in LA, born and raised!!
    Melrose has great shopping, Malibu...Santa Monica, Venice Beach which I think you might really enjoy!! The Grove or Americana in Glendale of course!! Santa Barbara which is only like hour and half or so away from L.A., Oh Downtown LA (LA Live) is pretty cool too! The fabric, fashion, jewelry and flower districts are over there.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS