Monday, June 7, 2010

los angeles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was on the second night in California, I don't want to post behind the scenes pictures of the Revolve shoot yet....I wanna wait until the outfits and pics are actually up on Revolve's site! But I got these shorts at American Apparel online a couple of months ago they remind me of a pin-up girl and I love pin-up girls....and I got the shirt at H&M while in Los Angeles. I can tell I'm going to be wearing it a lot. There is nothing better than a soft baggy super cute t-shirt. Ahh. I love it!

Oh and didn't Katy Perry look so freaking cute on the MTV movie awards? She has the most amazing style. I love her. And her new song....I love it, makes me wanna be a California girl even more. :)

12 comments:

  1. aaahh! i saw katy perry in the awards show and boy did she look fabulous!!!

    those shorts look fantastic!! they are so you!! :D im excited to see your revolve shoot! :D yay! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is soo pretty! It does look very wearable.
    Can't wait to see the photos!! (:

    Fernanda Lucila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shorts and the pin-up inspiration of them. Off to check out AA now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the pics of the revolve shoot! Those shorts are Perfect and the baggy top looks great with it! Oh my I Love Katy Perry, California Gurls has been stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your shorts!
    Katy perry is totally my girl crush!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shorts! I kind of wanted to buy these before. They look so cute with a bikini top and sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so amazing, the shorts are great.

    Cora x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw thank you, I love your blog too! It's one of those ones where I wound up reading through like five pages of old posts before finally remembering to click the follow button aha! Ps those shorts are adorable and perfect with that shirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i want to be in LA now (:
    ...your shorts is very cuuuute <3

    sarah from www.madame-lala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit with the polka dot pants! :D
    You look great, and the shoes really match. I'm liking your style!

    clare
    www.fancifulsoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS