Thursday, June 24, 2010

Revolve Summer Style Guide.

Photobucket

My first outfit, gah....this gold jumper is the most amazing thing I've ever worn, too bad it's like $700 :(

Photobucket

I had the beach in mind when I put this one together! The Erin Wasson jeans with the holes down the sides are amazing and the sweater is so beautiful and comfy....it's perfect for those chilly nights out on the beach or brunch with friends.

Photobucket

How could I do a photo shoot without wearing high-waisted shorts...haha?! I adore these!! This outfit is Jacob's favorite!

Photobucket

I have been drooling over these acne shoes ever since I laid eyes on them like forever ago, and I about died when I saw they had them at the shoot! They are so badass. I love them so much! I wore this Alexander Wang tank-top with a bright pink bra underneath it, which you could see from the back. And the silk shorts are soo classy and comfy and cute!

Photobucket

This outfit is really fun mix of prints. I wore huge turquoise rings with it and a purple stone necklace, which was so beautiful. It was a major mix of stones, prints and textures! And I loved it!

Photobucket
All four of us on the front page of revolveclothing.com!


Now some behind the scenes pics!-
Photobucket
This outfit is my own, the top is from Abercrombie and the shorts are from American Apparel!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the behind the scenes video, the details to my outfits, and the other girls outfits at www.revolveclothing.com

I had the time of my life at this photo shoot. And I love the outcome, I really wish I could own all of the clothes I was able to wear! It was awesome that I was able to style my own outfits and now they are up on the revolve's website for the whole world to see. It's such an amazing feeling! I want to thank Chictopia and Revolve once more for this crazy awesome oppurtunity!!

I wanna know, which outfit that I put together is your favorite?!

18 comments:

  1. That gold jumper is stunning on you! Thanks for sharing your photos <3

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, that gold jumper is amazing!
    But my favorite outfits were the second one (those jeans are beyond perfect) and the last one.
    Looks like you had a fun time (:

    Fernanda Lucila

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so gorgeous missy!

    I love the gold jumper (obviously, it's gold for goodness sakes ;)) but my fav outfits are the last two.
    The silk shorts are amazing and I love how you styled the entire outfit. The last outfit is just so you which is why I think I love it so much. The mix of patterns is something very few people coule pull off, but you do it flawlessly.
    Stunning as always. xoxo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the little pink and white romper in the photo where they are doing your hair. Those jeans are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!!! how amazing is that?!! you totally deserve to be one of the models there!! :D you were rocking each and every outfit!!!! wonderful! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved the last one, where is the top from?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! ;)
    Great photo shoot! Every single photo is amazing but I like the most the last outfit! It's very classy and totally in my style. This red dress and top are perfect.
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whatta fox you are Niki!!!

    The first is my absolute fav. Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous! all of the outfits are wonderful, but i'm in particular love with the third & fourth! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely amazing. 2nd outfit is my favorite but can they all be my favorite, haha. xxRebecca



    http://rebeccarugby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow cool :D
    the outfits are amazing.

    love,
    sarah from www.madame-lala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them alll!
    But I must say the 2nd and the 3rd outfits are the best!

    This's my blog:
    efashionfactor.blogspot.com
    pleassse get in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so smashing in all of the photos! So glad Revolve finally published them. I adore the military vest/high waisted shorts outfit and the gold jumper on you! Gorgeous as usual. :)

    Thanks for sharing the photo shoot with us!

    www.thefancyteacup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow great pictures!!! love em :] you look so pretty. thanks for your comment! we should follwo each other :] we really like your blog! we are following you noww, hope you'll do the same!


    xo, camilla & valerie
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are really great pictures! you are so beautiful. i have a question, were those black wedges you wore with the grey shorts comfortable? Because i was looking at shoes that were like them online and i wanted to know

    ReplyDelete
  16. your photos are absolutely gorgeous and you styled the outfits to perfection! speaking of those acne oxford wedges, F21 has a knock off pair on their website right now! I've been drooling over those acne's for ages and almost fainted when I saw the F21 version! I ordered them the other week, should be receiving them tomorrow eeeeee! so check them out, I'm sure you'll fall in love! http://tiny.cc/c8078

    xo - heather
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/twentysixvintage

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE that jumper! You're right, it's incredible. But my favorite real-world outfit would have to also be Jacob's fave. Those shorts look great on you!

    So glad I found your site URL on chictopia!

    chloe **http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS