Sunday, June 6, 2010

California- day 1.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Swimsuit-Forever21
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Santa Monica Pier and beach
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Top-Forever21 (tied) shorts- thrifted and cut
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me and my mommy!
Photobucket
My love on the Santa Monica Ferris Wheel
Photobucket
My first American Apparel bag! haha.
Photobucket
dress-Abercrombie and Fitch
Photobucket
Bubba Gump Shrimp!
Photobucket
I love playing Wii Mario-kart
Photobucket
these gummy bears were HUGE!
Photobucket
Marilyn Monroe made out of 254,093 jellybeans!

Photobucket

Photobucket
On our way to California

Day 1 of California. It was so much fun! We went to the beach at Malibu and then decided to go to the Santa Monica beach. We got to see and go to the Santa Monica municipal pier, which was tons of fun....we even rode the ferris wheel :) Then I got to go to American Apparel, for the first time ever. And gah....I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to go there often. It was amazing. I'm in total love! (The next day I got to go to H&M, Zara, and Urban Outfitters for the first time ever....and I'm also super jealous of everyone who gets to shop those stores reguarly. Such amazing stores!)
After that we went to the city walk and ate at Bubba Gump and did some tourist shopping, haha. It was a blast! I plan on uploading day 2 maybe tomorrow or the next day. And I just have to say, I really had the time of my life at the Revolve clothing photo shoot. Everyone was so nice and I got to wear and put together the coolest clothes and shoes. I was in heaven. And I totally fell in love with the whole aspect of fashion all over again. And I also fell in love with California.

9 comments:

  1. that's awesome!!! im quite far from an h&m, forever21 and zara too!!! so i can totally relate to being jealous of people who can have access to them all the time! :D

    i love the photos.. glad to know you enjoyed your stay in cali! :D i wanna go there someday too! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT YOUR SWIMSUIT :) i saw that at forever21 and drooooled. unfortunately, they were out of stock and I almost cried. I WANT IT! you look stunning in it though!!!

    I'm glad you loved cali!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, california! i'm jealous; i've always wanted to go. & i'm far far away from an american apparel, h&m, & zara too, so i can totally relate. looks like you had a swell time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Gump is sooo cute! hehe.

    You look fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like loads of fun. Hope you a have great time.
    http://caribbeaneco-living.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool you got to have a photo shoot! Can't wait to see the pics:D The bathing suit is too cute! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos! Thanks for sharing.

    I have seen a few of your posts now, where you are wearing cute cute denim shorts! I was wondering if you are able to post with some directions on how to make them?! I know we'd all love it!

    Again, Niki, thanks for posting! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use to travel just to go shopping. I love F21 and American Apparel. I'm so jealous that you got to visit the beach. I'm too far from any ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun! I love your outfits! ^^

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS