Sunday, May 30, 2010

my un-birthday!




Yesterday I went out to eat with my mom, hubby, and 4 of our friends. And they decided to tell everyone it was my birthday (which it was not....haha) it was a lot of fun. After that my mom, 2 of my girlfriends, and I went to watch Sex and the City 2......and I was very disappointed in the movie :( It wasn't as good as I expected which really bums me out. blah. After that we went to the hookah bar and then we went to a karaoke bar. Ahhh, such a perfect summer night :) My top is from Hollister....I LOVE it! I will have better pics of it later!

Also I was tagged by the beautiful Sunshine Sam http://sunshinesam83.blogspot.com/
with these questions!-

What shoe size are you?
US size 8 1/2

2.Where do you work?
Forever21 baby!!

3.Favorite piece of clothing you own
This vintage teal dress I got at a thrift store it’s so classy and beautiful…..I’m saving it for my 21st birthday dinner/party….. Which is September 29th!

4.Your favorite blog?
Leflassh.com, seaofshoes.com, fashiontoast.com

5.Do you have any pets?
My kitty Jaws……(Jaws like the shark Jaws)

6.How many siblings do you have?
2 big brothers and 1 little sister

7.If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Anywhere there is a beach really……and I mean reallllly close!

8.What were you doing before this?
Eating Pizza!

9.Your favorite food?
Fried squash, strawberries, doughnuts, and pizza! (but not all together….haha)

10.Do you have a middle name?
My full name is Nicole Danielle!

11.Your favorite websites?
chictopia.com
Facebook.com
Lookbook.nu


12.Who do you tag?
Libbys11-http://animatedconfessions.blogspot.com/
Anna-http://giveemtheoldrazzledazzle.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. happy non-birthday! :)
    that teal dress sounds so pretty :D:D
    annd I agree I wish I could live close to a beach/in a beach house

    :),becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! you tagged me!!! now i have something to blog about today!!! hahaha!! i've been trying to think of what to post! teehee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, un-birthdays are the best thing ever!
    And I wish I could find a dress like that, my best vintage/thrifted find is my trust school bag haha

    Fernanda Lucila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! I'll fill it out later. I might get a job at Forever 21 this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your bloggg!!!
    and youre so pretty
    xxx
    comment back!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS