Sunday, May 16, 2010

she's always on the beach soaking up the sunshine.

Photobucket
hat-Wal-Mart, white dress-Target, blue shirt-forever21, shoes-Wal-Mart, Necklace-made from seashell I found at the beach!
Photobucket
I saw this super cute couple on the beach one day, and I couldn't help but be creepy and take pictures. They are so adorable :)
Photobucket
My love and me at Coca-Cola Beach.
Photobucket
It was cold so I threw on this cropped sweater from Forever21
Photobucket

Photobucket
My love
Photobucket
Victoria's Secret Bikini
Photobucket
Out for dinner, crop top from American Eagle
Photobucket
Me in a huge flower pot!
Photobucket
The necklace my love and I made!
Photobucket
thrifting.
Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favorite picture of us, we took this on our first trip to the beach together at Gulf Shores, Alabama. The sunset was so beautiful.

Here are some of my favorite summer pictures my love and me have taken over the past year. I can't wait to get more!

18 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so cute. I love your bikini too! Plus you have a cracking figure. I must get bikini ready (thanks for the reminder!) ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I loooove your bikini! It is great!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to be honest, i think your blog is my favourite of the ones I follow, and I follow quite a few :P

    All of your posts are so cute, and I love seeing that you've posted something new - call me strange, but it's true :P

    these photos are all so adorable :D

    -Emily.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is seriously making me crave Summer! A proper Summer, of which the likelihood of us getting here in the UK is probably minimal :(

    Man I need a holiday..

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sunset picture is just so sweet and beautiful!! i have some with my boy too and they're my faves as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bikini is SO cute!! I just purchased a Betsey Johnson one from South Moon Under, but may have to splurge on another! And I love all your outfits - perfect styles for the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que looks más fresquitos. Un beso
    http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bikini is adorable - and you have an amazing figure! How do you keep in shape??

    You're making me miss summer... we're just going into winter here Down Under. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. these photos are too cute. can't wait till it's summer over here.
    xxx Isabel

    http://impressionsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

    i really like your figure and would love to obtain it,this is why i'm asking u...

    thanks!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your looks and all blogs!!! please visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable bathing suit! you have such a great style!! love your blog!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. The look is perfect. Amazing your pictures...we are following your blog...kisses


    www.gauchasnamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look real cute in those crop tops! I like watching old people too. Haha. Can't help it they're so sweet.

    B

    A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing. I love your swimsuit. Your photos make me miss the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  17. first of all, i love, love, love your bikini! it is the cutest itsy-bitsy polka dot bikini i've ever seen. secondly, you look so adorable inside that flower pot. and lastly, the last photo is sooooo beautiful. the natural lighting is sick!

    do send me some crazy love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS