Thursday, May 13, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Hey everyone! When I saw this cute sailor Minnie Mouse shirt, I just had to have it! It’s so so cute :) And I think I have a slight problem with buying denim shorts at Goodwill and cutting them to make them the perfect high-waisted shorts…..I now have like 6 or 7 pairs. haha. But it’s all good since they are pretty much all I want to wear when I’m just outside playing and exploring. My hubby and I found this stream while we were just driving around with the windows down and just enjoying the day. I tried to be brave and get in the water but I only got to my knees. Brrrr. Not yet swimming weather!!!

9 comments:

  1. cute outfit! can i ask how you pick out what shorts to cut when you are thrifting? how do you know if they'll fit right, i always have that problem cuz the sizes on thrift stuff is so off

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tees!! and you were great on cutting the jeans!! it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit.. and like I said on your chictopia blog.. you are so stinkin cute! Adorable. :) What a perfect day you and the hubbs spent.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfectly summer chic!!! stunning photos!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such a perfect figure! I love these photos, the shirt is so cute!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a fab body - I'm totally jealous! Cute outfit too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha great photos loving the shorts!
    - Adele
    moltocuriosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shirt is so cute :)
    fashionpoesie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh goodness i love your shorts they are super cute. i have been thinking about cutting high waisted pants into shorts and i definitly think i will now!

    http://prettyniftythriftyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS