Friday, May 7, 2010

saltwater room.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

skirt and top: abercombie, shoes: Jessica Simpson, Necklace: Forever21

I wore this outfit out to lunch with my boo. I love the way these heels look, but I have to say they KILL MY FEET! Ouch! Most painful shoes I've ever worn! So after lunch and pics I had to change into sandals. which was much much better :) But I love the mix of stripes and florals. When i saw this skirt, I though it was super gorgeous, and then I went on throughout the store and found this top, and I thought they would go great together, so I got it too!

I hope yall are having a wonderful summer so far! I know I am!!

-Niki

8 comments:

  1. Damnnn girl, you're gorgeous!!!

    I love stripes and florals together! I have worn them together so frequently lately :) Pattern mixing is without a doubt my favorite trend right now.

    I LOVE THE SALTWATER ROOM. Perfect song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The colors you chose to pair together look perfect! I also loved your skirt very much. Keep rocking the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur necklaces...the mix of the stripes and florals <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I love the killer heels :) And that particular song by Owl City rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this look. I've always love florals and stripes together, but something about the red and blue make this even better! And those heels are gorgeous too - I mean, look at those legs!

    I'm having a small giveaway on my blog, if you're interested, stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous in everything you wear, that necklace is so gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your figure is perfect!
    I love that skirt! Those shoes look fab but i can imagine how much they hurt!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really agree that stripes and floral go well together in your outfit. You look quite adorable.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS