Wednesday, May 26, 2010

sharktooth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I decided I wanted to start putting up some of my oldies when I don't have any new photos, just so I can get them all on my blog. This outfit continues to be one of my favorites, I wear all these pieces all the time....in different ways of course! This outfit was also featured on whowhatwear.com: myspacemuse.....which is now stylestalker. I will have some new pics up soon, for all of you who have already seen these!

I nicknamed my hubby sharktooth, and while at the beach we got a sharktooth and made a sharktooth necklace for me to wear, hehe, cause we are cool like that. It’s now my favorite necklace!! I really do love it still to this day!

8 comments:

  1. i love the rawness of this outfit!! the cardigan, fringe, stressed shorts and the boots!!! all so wonderfully paired with each other! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING BLOG!!!!!



    http://lauramito.typepad.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shorts!! Kiss
    http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cardigan. That's such a cute nickname for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics. You take such great photos.
    http://caribbeaneco-living.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome...i thought i saw it b4 tho cant wait to see more xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit, love a girl who can walk around without a bra, shows big confidence, and thats sexy

    -He approves

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS