Wednesday, September 24, 2014

29 Weeks.

 photo 29weeks048_zps760b4f86.jpg
 photo 29weeks057_zpsddc5e554.jpg
 photo 29weeks047_zps06ee8ee2.jpg
 photo 29weeks053_zps720b2271.jpg
 photo 29weeks045_zps789b1d30.jpg
 photo 29weeks063_zps5b822d31.jpg
Blair turned 29 Weeks yesterday! She is the size of a Butternut Squash!

I'm starting to think that I swallowed a basketball, but I know that isn't the case because basketballs don't wiggle and poke all day and night like this little baby does! I love it so much. At times it does hurt (she's a strong little booger), but I would rather feel those kicks than nothing. They are just the best reassurance that she is doing okay in there. (Even though sometimes I freak out and think she's moving too much, but the doctor told me it's fine.)

I absolutely hate maternity pants. The leggings (pictured here) and the jeans both have the high band on them. I picked that band because the low band felt like it was going to cut me in half if I bent over or sat down.....(and that was with jeans that were way too big in every other area of the body.) So I went with the high band cause it was comfy in the dressing room. Well, now not so much. Those bands make my belly itch like crazy. It drives me up the wall!!! I can already tell I'm going to miss summer weather and wearing dresses all the time! Even though Fall weather makes it more fun to put outfits together, I can't wait to see what I can come up with!

Also, our baby shower is right around the corner. I'm so excited! I know it's going to be beautiful and so lovely. Our mom's are doing a great job in getting everything prepared and I can't wait to see the final product and celebrate with friends and family! (I kinda feel like I'm having a wedding again haha!) Now if only I could find the perfect dress!

I got my glucose test results and antibody test results and they both came back normal! Yay! 

Jacob and I also attended a breastfeeding class over the weekend and I'm so glad I've made the decision to try to breastfeed. And my hospital is so supportive and wants you to succeed so I don't think I will have a problem with success. I will be doing a breastfeeding post soon because I'd love to hear tips and suggestions from fellow breast-feeders! But if you would like to leave a tip now, I would be more than happy to hear it!



1 comment:

  1. breastfeeding for great for me, I found the bonding amazing (and the baby weight WOW it fell off!) not that you look like you have gained a pound!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS