Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good-bye 2012, Hello 2013.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top-H&M, Pants-American Apparel, Necklace-Forever 21, Lipstick-Chanel 

2012 was one of the best years yet! So I would like to do a little re-cap of this amazing year...

-A year full of health and love for me and my family.
-I graduated from college with my Bachelor's degree.
-I got to visit New York City for the first time (I can't wait to go back!).
- Moved to California for a little bit to work for my favorite magazine (Foam Magazine).
-Got to model some shoes for Foam magazine and my feet are in an issue!
-Got to visit the Grand Canyon, the Sequoia trees, and spend an entire summer on the beaches in Cali.
-Got my first big girl job, (even though that is about to come to an end because I am hopefully moving on to better and bigger things!).
-Got to spend another amazing year with the love of my life.

2012 was wonderful and I hate to see it go. I'm excited to try and make 2013 even better! Can't wait to see what it has in store for Jacob and I!


1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS