Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Christmas through Instagram.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket 

Follow me on Instagram if you want! (username: tinysailor)
 
-We were blessed with a very White Christmas!
-Cute Reindeer ornament!
-Christmas lights with my family!
-With my love!
-With my nephews!
-Reindeer sweater #1 (from Forever 21)
-Christmas tree decorating time!
-Beautiful mermaid ornament.
-2 of my favorite Christmas presents my J Crew sweater and Coach purse!
-Snowman cookie!
-Weekly OOTD picture!
-"N" for Niki and "J" for Jacob!
-Holiday outfit!
-Coach under the Christmas tree for me!
-Yummy Christmas snack cakes from Reid and Zac!
-Christmas flowers from Jacob!
-Reindeer sweater #2 (from Abercrombie and Fitch)
-Sea-turtle ornament my mom surprised me with a few months ago, I love it!
-Kiel James Patrick bracelet from Crystal June!
-Outfit I wore to see the Nutcracker Ballet.
-In the snow, right before he pegged me with a snowball!
-My family's Christmas village is my favorite!

3 comments:

  1. i love all your sweaters!!!! happy holidays dear!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are rocking the christmas jumpers HARD. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Microsoft's new Windows 8 functioning process autocad architecture 2013 has offered in excess of a hundred million copies considering that launch in Oct, but product sales of recent tablets and PCs running the software, and its very own Floor buy windows 8 pro pack pill, haven't been as strong mainly because it hoped. An updated model known as Home windows 8.one is scheduled for launch later on this yr.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS