Friday, December 7, 2012

Frenchie.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket  
Sweater: J Crew, Shirt: Gilly Hicks, Skirt: American Apparel, Flats: Wal-Mart

As we all know, I have the best husband ever. He bought me the J Crew sweater I've been lusting over for the past few months for Christmas, and then he let me have it early! Yay for early Christmas presents! Especially when the weather is so nice that you can wear a sweater with a skirt....gasp! In December! Craziness.

Not only is this my most favorite sweater (cute, soft, and cozy) I'm also in love with these corduroy American Apparel skirts. Pretty sure I need every color, especially the light pink for spring! 

 Follow tiny sailor

9 comments:

  1. aahh i want those j crew sweaters too!!! it's so sad we don't have a j crew nearby!!!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE. I love the sweater! Sweaters and skirts are one of my favorite combos for outfits! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very comfy cute style by you here, Niki. You look wonderful here. This sweater surely is a real treat to wear with its cute appearance. Going with the skirt and flats only adds to the cuteness and comfort of this outfit.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! I love the sweater :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your jumper, it's so cute! :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so adorable look! French style fits you well! :)

    Just found you on Lookbook! No doubt following you since now!
    Would be glad to see you also in my blog one day!

    Una chica fashiontastica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the play between formal and not in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the french bulldog sweater! Very cute outfit!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS