Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Something New.


I love being back in the beautiful Arkansas,  and no I do not miss California. However, I do miss my Foamies! (so much!)

Since being back I got a full-time job at Abercrombie and Fitch. It's a really great opportunity and I look forward to seeing where it takes me. But, having a full-time job means I never have any spare time!! Luckily I have Sundays off, so this Sunday Jacob and I went to see our families. We took the picture above while at Jacob's parent's cabin, isn't it beautiful!?

Also, I plan on getting back to blogging on a regular basis! So don't give up hope! :)

4 comments:

  1. Did you not like California?

    I want to move there really bad!!!

    Hope work is treating you good. Congrats on the job btw. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful view!

    www.northoflondonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite the simple fact that feisty Android enthusiasts have knocked the score in the app down to one.five stars, the concept appears windows 7 anytime upgrade key like it will be helpful for any person seeking to help make the functioning procedure bounce windows 7 product key. Apple's App Store, on the other hand, isn't going to have got a very similar app from Microsoft. Microsoft did not right away respond to ABC News?ˉ request for touch upon the apple iphone application availability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are some reviews from people working at Abercrombie and Fitch:

    http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Abercrombie-and-Fitch-EI_IE6756.11,32.htm

    If you're getting a good job and being treated well, you're very lucky to say the least and god bless you.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS