Friday, September 28, 2012

love.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
 Dress: Abercrombie and Fitch, Sandals: Abercrombie and Fitch, Watch: Fossil. Jacob's outfit: Abercrombie and Fitch and Sperry boat shoes.

So I finally convinced Jacob to take some pictures with me, he acts like he hates it....but I'm pretty sure he secretly loves it ;) Even though I have to snap pictures of him when he's not paying attention or when I have him laughing, if not he freezes and gets super stiff and awkward....that's a man for you though!

Isn't my new watch super cute?! I saw it and fell in love and Jacob surprised me with it for my birthday!! (Which is the 29th, but we had my party early cause I have to work...boo!!).

4 comments:

  1. Your dress is beautiful and I love all of these pictures of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress! You guys are adorable together!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress <3
    Your outfits together looked really great :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The application description reads, Are windows 7 enterprise activation key you presently thinking about switching to Windows Mobile phone and wish a practical approach to migrate your application activities over? Appear no more microsoft office 2011 mac product key, Home windows Cell phone has an application for that!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS