Monday, September 17, 2012

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013 is breath-taking. These dresses make me think of what a 50's Barbie doll would wear to prom. So retro and beautiful. I would be one happy girl if I could get my hands on any of these dresses, but my absolute favorite is the dress in the 1st picture. 
Please Mr. Oscar de la Renta send me that dress and take me to a movie premier or awards show :)

(And I had to throw in the adorable shorts suit with the flower top, so precious!!!)

4 comments:

  1. I just love the first striped dress. Perfection!

    xo, Abbey
    http://www.districtdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki, Oscar de la Renta is my all-time favorite designer. The pictures you've posted here only exhibit why he's one of the best designers ever. He is a magician with fashion. And I'm sure the cropped top and shorts look had to strike a special chord with you. :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The entire list of windows 7 anytime upgrade key applications may be retrieved by logging in with all the very same account with a Windows Cellphone, but can't be seen in the Android app. Even though Microsoft has beefed up its app catalog, it still windows 7 professional product key will not have critical Android and iphone applications like Instagram and Google Maps.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS