Monday, February 14, 2011

valentines!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!

This fashion spread from Teen Vogue has always been one of my favorites and it's perfect for the occasion!

and by the way.....yesterday was our 4 year anniversary and I got the most amazing vintage sail-boat earrings! (soooo in love with them! Picture soon!)....And for Valentines Day he got me this amazing necklace (which I will show you all tomorrow!), roses, chocolates, and 2 very sweet cards. I am so blessed! And so very much in love!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love all the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait to see the cute jewelry he got you. And those spreads are adorable.

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com
    much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shoot! Totally remember it! Great blog... following you now!

    XO, Liza and Jewls
    I LIVE FOR IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I haven't read through the full blog post. Happy (belated) 4th anniversary to you and your hubby, Niki!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS