Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Husband.

 photo 19027_zps92b36a63.jpg
Everyday I am more and more thankful to have such an amazing man in my life. I'm so blessed to be married to my best friend and the love of my life. I wish there were more ways for me to let him know how much I appreciate him and everything he does for me and our growing family. Here are a few things I am eternally grateful for....

-Thank you for making me laugh everyday without fail. 
-Thank you for working your booty off to support our family.
-Thank you for appreciating me and making me feel beautiful everyday.
-Thank you for the extra 10 minutes of snuggling every morning.
-Thank you for always reaching out to hold my hand.
-Thank you for texting me all throughout the day. 
-Thank you for not getting mad at me when I shrink one of your favorite shirts, and instead just flirting with me about it.
-Thank you for rubbing my back when you are the one that has worked all day, and deserve it way more.
-Thank you for always getting me candy at the store.
-Thank you for always driving.
-Thank you for reading to our baby girl.
-Thank you for the late night runs to Walmart because we are out of milk.
-Thank you for always coming back for another kiss when you are leaving.
-Thank you for putting up with the fact that I can't cook much of anything.
-Thank you for putting up with my grumpiness.
-Thank you for always dancing in the kitchen when you are cooking.
-Thank you for always dancing with me when there is music on.
-Thank you for always being on my side. 
-Thank you for taking me on so many adventures.
-Thank you for carrying me through a pasture because I am scared of ticks and spiders.
-Thank you for always fixing things around the house after your long day at work.
-Thank you for our afternoon walks.
-Thank you for always opening the car door for me.
-Thank you for flirting with me like we are teenagers.
-Thank you for always being there for me.
-Thank you for making all my dreams come true.
-Thank you for sticking it out and watching horrible movies with me (even though I think they are awesome).
-Thank you for loving my family like you do.
-Thank you for being my best friend.
-Thank you for being so sexy. :)
-Thank you for being you. 
-Thank you for loving our daughter so much already.
-Thank you for loving me unconditionally.

I could go on forever in thanking you for every single thing you do that makes my life complete. You are the one I was meant for. And just like you said the other night. "I'm pretty sure God made me and you just so we could be best friends." You are my best friend, you are my love, you are my everything.

1 comment:

  1. you two are such a great couple
    wish you and the Baby all the best and luck
    hope you will love each other as much as you do now, always

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS