Thursday, July 10, 2014

Boy or Girl?

 photo flowers020winner_zps68d6b097.jpg
Our little baby is a girl! We couldn't be more excited!!! 

We went and had an ultrasound done, and the technician confirmed that Baby is indeed a girl! It's such a wonderful feeling to know for sure what our little munchkin is! 

We are at 18 Weeks and she is the size of a sweet potato! 

At first Baby was rolled up in a little ball sleeping but soon she was moving around like crazy (like she always is when she's awake!) I love to watch her move on the screen just as much as I love feeling her move in my tummy. We got to do a 4D and see her face, and let me tell you....that girl has some cheekbones! Just like her mom, hehe! They are very noticeable now since she has practically no fat on her little face! We also got to see each arm, hand, leg, and foot. And see her heart up close and personal. It was amazing. And her heart beat continues to be a strong 150! I love it!

I'm so blessed to have this little family of mine, and I'm so impatient for December to get here so I can hold her in my arms! I love you so much my little baby girl!

 photo flowers086_zps9e8654a5.jpg
 photo flowers097_zps3050646d.jpg
 photo flowers105_zps6d05d17a.jpg
 photo flowers127_zpsbe2a8ce5.jpg
 photo flowers114_zps2b6c58af.jpg
 photo flowers129_zps67d1adb1.jpg
 photo flowers165_zpsa1bbca38.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I'm having a girl as well. Shopping for little clothes is too fun. I get in trouble, sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS