Friday, July 26, 2013

Down by the Creek.

 photo bullhead031_zps5c814d1a.jpg
 photo bullhead047_zpsa1125186.jpg
 photo bullhead113_zpsf5e8c50d.jpg
 photo bullhead128_zpsadaebf44.jpg
 photo bullhead076_zps876ffa2d.jpg
 photo bullhead138_zps3e6db979.jpg
 photo bullhead164_zpse0e5dd88.jpg
 photo bullhead205_zps2d76d158.jpg
Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Brandy Melville

Jacob and I went to the park the other day and decided to go down to this little secluded creek under the bridge. It was fun just messing around down there and playing in the (freezing) water! 

I absolutely love these Brandy Melville shorts. I have been living in them and a floral pair I recently bought. They are like pajama shorts, super comfy and so cute! 

While it does make me sad that Forever 21 has been ripping off my favorite, Wildfox Couture, it also kinda makes me happy. Because now I can afford more clothes that looks like theirs (like this bullhead tank). I don't feel too bad because I still support Wildfox and buy their things, I am just not able to buy everything I would like (like every single thing they have ever had ever). Does this make sense? 

Hope you are all having a great summer, we are going to be heading to Yellowstone Park in a couple of weeks, I am so excited to explore there!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful!! I love your style! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS