Friday, June 8, 2012

road trip photo diary.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
So we finally made it to California last Thursday! It was a really fun trip. I slept all through Oklahoma so we didn't get any pictures there...ooops! But our first stop was in Texas at the Cadillac Ranch. It was really cool/fun. We borrowed spary paint from some people and went to town on those cars! Jacob spary painted "Niki and Jacob" and then "Tiny Sailor" haha. I of course, spray painted "I love my mom!" and sent a picture to her, cause I miss her already!!

Next we made it to New Mexico, very beautiful! I love the long roads into the dessert, and I was dying to go through all our luggage and find my sea-princess Zara dress and have a photo shoot, but Jacob wasn't really up for that...can you believe it!?

Then, Arizona....we got to see a lot of cool stuff here like big fake dinosaurs, over-sized dream-catchers, tee-pees, a meteor-crater (in the picture right below the tee-pees), and of course...The Grand Canyon! The Grand Canyon is one of the most beautiful places ever, I loved it there!

Finally we made it to California! Where we headed straight to the beach! We got to witness a beautiful sunset and play in the waves before heading off to bed. It was such a fun trip and I'm so glad I got to do it all with Jacob!

If you would like to see more pictures from our road-trip and all the journeys we will be on this summer while in Cali, follow us on instagram! My username is: tinysailor and Jacob's is: jda010

7 comments:

  1. Loving the customised car graffiti! What an awesome postcard it would make :D

    Monochrome Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice of you to drive through my home state (Texas). :) Glad you made it safely to California. I extend the two of you my best wishes and kindest regards. Great pictures. Take care!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get your seashell shirt from??

    ReplyDelete
  4. wildfoxcouture.com

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photos, I really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing :)

    http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS