Sunday, May 27, 2012

mermaids.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
First 6 photos: May Issue of American Vogue
Last 2 Photos: June Issue of Spain Vogue

Surprise, surprise another mermaid post! I couldn't resist, these images are stunning, make me wish I was a mermaid even more now!

Well, we have spent all night packing (well Jacob has) and tomorrow I'm going to spend all day with my mom, and then the next morning we are headed to California!! So it might be a week or more before y'all here from me. (But maybe one of the hotel's along the way will have internet and I can update y'all with our road-trip photos!) Anyways, wish us luck traveling across the country!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your move to CALI! So happy for ya. Hope you and your hubs have a safe trip over there. :]

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS