Saturday, June 9, 2012

easy does it.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Top-H&M, Skirt-Forever 21, Hat-Forever 21, Sandals-Forever 21, Necklace-Vintage

So we've been in California for about a week now, and things are going pretty good! I love my internship at Foam Magazine! It's awesome to see how everything is done and to be surrounded by so many creative people! And yall should definitely follow us on instagram (foammag) and tumblr: www.foammagazine.tumblr.com

I wore this outfit to go to the American Apparel Flea Market sale, which was really cool! I got quite a few goodies that I can't wait to share with you all!!

11 comments:

  1. I really love this, so casual and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A high-low/mullet skirt along with a cropped top? Seems like you're enjoying the Golden State already. Speaking of golden- your beauty is golden with this outfit. Nice sandals to go along with the top and skirt.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hat !! And the rest of the outfit obviously, but that hat :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, dear~!
    Love your skirt - I need to buy the same one ASAP~!
    I saw some of your looks and I really like your style~!
    It would be great if we follow each other )
    Let me know in my blog if you like the idea~
    Have a good fashionable day~!

    xoxo
    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore this outfit. the skirt and tee are so well paired. and perfect for california!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, love this look! <3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your necklace and skirt - the whole outfit is just so quirky and unusual, i really like it! you look so natural and pretty here!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit looks so effortless but beautiful :)

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just adore this grey asymmetrical skirt! This outfit is so summer-y!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute outfit! This skirt is one of my favorite items.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!! Love the necklace!!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS