Thursday, December 15, 2011

grungy vs. pretty

Photobucket
Photobucket
Bralettes-Topshop

Since I am having trouble falling alseep...I decided to do some online shopping, or I guess you could call it online browsing, since this girl has no money to spend on herself right now! Anyways, I was on topshop.com and I came across these bralettes. Sigh, I love them. How perfect would they be this spring with skirts and this summer with high-waisted shorts? SO PERFECT. (and maybe if we are lucky they will come out with even cuter ones, when I have the money to buy one!)

I think I like the pretty pink one more than the grungy blue one, but it's a hard decision. Which do you guys like more?

2 comments:

  1. I love bralettes but can never seem to find one that fits properly. Teaming them with high waisted shorts and skirts is definitely a look I love. I actually think I prefer the blue one, but that's probably because I don't wear a lot of pink, both are gorgeous xx

    sweet monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about this instead?
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/milkteef/blog/e81d61cd.jpg

    Lipsy collection [image via milkteef.com]

    Thought you'd love it :) x

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS