Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas through instagram. (sneak peek!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I took these photos this weekend and last weekend while celebrating Christmas! If you wanna follow me on instagram and see some of my everyday life, go for it! My username is tinysailor

-Jacob and I on Christmas Eve at my parents
-Our anchor ornament
-Necklaces and pants I picked out for Christmas, Rachel Zoe, and fun color-pencils! Thanks mom and dad!
-My mom and me at the square looking at the beautiful lights
-Our sea-horse ornament
-Toy soilder lights
-2 books I wanted, thanks again mom and dad!
-Our starfish ornament
-Jacob and I again!
-Super cute coin purse from one of my best friends, Crystal June!
-Our mermaid ornament
-The beautiful sailboat necklace from Crystal June. Isn't it amazing?

I got lots more clothes from my parents, thanks mom and dad! And Jacob got me the Wildfox Couture shirt I wanted, and a skirt, coat, and necklace that I wanted! You will all see these items soon in future blog posts!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I know I did. I love getting to spend time with my family, especially my nephews! They are the cutest and I miss them already!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful post ! :)

    i had to check again when i read that it's you mom! she looks so young, i thought she's your friend !


    merry Christmas : )))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post with great photos! Your dress and decorations are lovely :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh i hope you had a great christmas! I love your red dress, I really want it :) The christmas decorations and the photos are all beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg cant believe thts ur mom.... i thought she was ur friend, thn i read... she looks so young... great pics sweety...

    chk ma blog http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, I can't believe that she's your mom, she looks so young! I hope you had a great christmas, love the ornaments.

    Xo
    Nicole D.
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics! I got Rachel Zoe for Christmas too-- but from myself ;)

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS