Sunday, December 11, 2011

diy: rag and bone.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
images via: diy.rag-bone.com

Aren't these pictures lovely? If you haven't checked out the diy rag and bone project I insist that you hop over to the site http://www.diy.rag-bone.com/ and check it out! I'm in love. Especially with the pictures by Lily, Candice, Karolina, and Hanneli.

I would love my blog to be filled with such real and raw pictures of my everyday life. Since I view my blog as my personal scrapbook of my life and inspirations, I think it would be awesome to have beautiful pictures like this! I think these kind of pictures are so much more inspiring and magical than the standard "stand on the side-walk and pose kind" Maybe I can talk Jacob into it taking pics like this eventually. Until then, I will just have to drool over these amazing, beautiful, fun, and inspiring shots! 

3 comments:

  1. First off, I am a big fan of Candice Swanepoel. This South African is a delicious beauty (not just because of her name). Lovely pictures of lovely ladies rocking Rag and Bone.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these pictures! They are all so natural and beautiful. The last one is really cool. Great post, I always looks forward to seeing what you have posted! xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so amazing pictures ! I miss the sun :( ...

    <3

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS