Wednesday, August 18, 2010

and you've got lips i could spend a day with.

Photobucket

Top-
Apricot Lane, Shorts-American Apparel, Blazer-Goodwill

I make my life juicy by following my dreams. I always knew I wanted to make a career out of fashion, becuase I’m just so in love with it, but coming from a town of 2,000….no one believed that I could do it. So as soon as I had the chance I moved out of there and now I am pursuing a degree in Apparel Studies and about a year ago I joined the Chictopia community, which has given me many amazing oppurtunities…..including helping style and model in the Revolve summer Style Guide this year. I love knowing that i am doing what I’ve always wanted….. and really I’m just getting started. I can’t wait to be on top in the fashion industry.Following my dreams and believing in myself has made my life so glamorous, fun, and exciting (all things juicy)……and I wear what I want and I have so much fun with fashion! I love to make heads turn no matter if I’m at a party, the club, work, school, or just hanging out! Haha. Fashion has really made my life juicy, and becasue of it I’m having the most amazing time of my life :)


Well, I went for it. I got bangs. I'm thinking that I like them! But it's hard to get used too because I haven't had them since I was in highschool, which was about 3 years ago.

I tried these shorts on while in L.A. and I didn't get them, but then I couldn't stop thinking about them......so I ordered them! They are really fun and they are perfect for going dancing or out with friends! I wore the green blazer with this outfit to tone down the sexiness, I really like the way it looks. Such a great find!

And school starts next week, boooo!!!

14 comments:

  1. I just got bangs too! I'm liking both of ours. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shorts! it's too short does it provide good a*s coverage still? I likey! and the blazer is love.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're the prettiest person I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous new bangs!!!! it fits you!! that blazer has such a lush color! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! love the bangs :D and i'm interested to know what shoes you wore with that lovely outfit :) i can't decide

    Monica xx
    www.monicarambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the blazer is amazing, i would love one in that gorgeous green! and i love the fringe on you- i am growing mine out atm and have been since march! but i love it on you (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHA BANG BANG!! Gurl you lookin' good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the bangs! really love the combination of the blazer with the sexy shorts, totally something i would wear as as well. good luck with school, what are you going for?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the bangs! Super fringe on you, totally love it.

    And DAMN those shorts and blazer are fine together! Fantastic Goodwill find.

    chloe **http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your new bangs!! and that shorts is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is hot, Niki! you're rockin' those disco shorts so damn well!!!

    do drop by my blog when you have the time!

    deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS