Monday, August 23, 2010

so long summer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress-Forever21, Flower Headband-Forever21

These are some of the first pictures I ever took when I started blogging on Chictopia last year, and they are still some of my favorites. There is nothing like a summer day next to a waterfall in nothing but a beautiful white dress and a large flower headband with bright blue nails.....perfect.
I remember I had just got my anchor tattoo....and i was so excited to show it off. :) And Ireally miss my nose ring....oh sometimes it sucks growing up! I really wish I still had it and didn't have to take it out for work! :(

Since I started school today, I thought I would post some of my favorite summer pictures from one of my favorite summers, to say farewell to it..... I know summer doesn't end for like another month but once school starts it feels like it's over to me!! No more lazy days in the sun, no more sleeping until noon, no more thrifting everyother day, no more late night walks in the park......just school, work, sleep. Ugh! (I'm proabably being a little dramatic....haha. I always find time to have fun, no matter what) :)

What's the best thing yall have done this summer? I'd love to know!!!

18 comments:

  1. Your anchor tattoo is so cute & I'm diggin' the blue nails!

    Sally
    http://ursaminor-sally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhh i love that flower! tis mahoosive :) so simple and preetty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the headshot of you lieing down is so pretty. i love these surroundings you always shoot in too.. is that near by you? It's for sites like these when i wish i didn't live in London.

    Monica xx
    www.monicarambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaahhh.. these are wonderful photos.. i still remember this from chictopia!! :D you look divine in this outfit.. actually, you look like a water nymph.. so dreamy! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ironically, I just posted something with the same title. I miss summer now. Classrooms are so boring, what is worse is that it still feels like summer outside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pictures~! So pretty. Where are they taken?? I <3 your tattoo. I totally want one like that--when I'm older of course. (: sixletter-daze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful. I like the tatto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly what you mean by "summer ending" when school starts.
    These photos are so pretty. I love the headband.
    As for the best thing I did this summer? Social Service. I cannot wait for it to be next summer to participate in it again.

    1060xo, Fernanda Lucila

    ReplyDelete
  9. such gorgeous pics!!!! love the flower headband... adoring your blog :)

    http://www.repeatwithbrazen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning shots! I love your hair

    loves,
    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best thing I did this summer was moving out of my parents house and doing whatever I wanted, besides working. Plus starting my blog! :) I agree with the once school starts the fun is over, I start Tuesday, it's good and bad...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like flowers!!! I will follow u !!
    kisses
    TC

    www.tabuleirochic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That last picture is so stunning! Gorgeous girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely stunning! You're so pretty.
    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this whole ensemble. the flower accessory in your hair goes so well and is so pretty! come follow me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are simply stunning! The best things I've done this summer were going to Cuba and going to music festivals!

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS