Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring is in the Air.

 photo tulle250_zps7c4a95e3.jpg
 photo tulle241_zpsf6e851ee.jpg
 photo tulle261_zps9cbb7aab.jpg
 photo tulle273_zps861e2563.jpg
 photo tulle243_zps922072a7.jpg
 photo tulle248_zpsb867c4d5.jpg
 photo tulle239_zps10da0b3b.jpg
Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Savoir Faire, Flats: H&M, Necklace: Max and Chloe, Bracelet: Etsy

I'm back!! 

Yesterday was beautiful and really felt like Spring, so I just had to wear my new tulle skirt out on the town with Jacob (yes he is finally back from OCS and now a Second Lieutenant, congratulations baby!) I love this skirt it looks so cute with my plaid shirts and just plain comfy v-necks. Such a cute and girly addition to my closet, I can't wait to wear it again!

And how perfect is my monogram necklace, I love it!? Jacob got it for me for Valentine's Day :). 

I found these cute bracelets on Etsy where you can get your initial and your loved one's initial with a heart (I got "n" and "j" of course!), but they also have other options too! Definitely worth $25, so cute and personal! I urge everyone to go check it out (the link is above).

I plan on posting a lot more because the weather is warming up and my photographer is back! Meep!

 Follow tiny sailor

5 comments:

  1. love how you mixed the preppy and feminine pieces in this outfit! :D and I'm totally jealous how spring is coming along pretty well in your side of the world. (there has been too much snow here in Canada, haha!)

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove this skirt! I've been wanting one like this for quite some time now. Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely skirt!! super adorable outfit <3

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's windy here recently and I wanted a stylish, durable yet flattering leather jackets! I absolutely love these on cwmalls.com! They are beautiful and quality.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS