Saturday, March 2, 2013

little bit of inspiration.

 photo streetchic5_zps0ccc0b4b.jpg  
Photo Via: Harper's Bazaar

Came across this photo tonight, and instantly fell in love. The mixing of prints, the floral, the lady-like skirts, the plaid...it's all so perfect and everything I had envisioned for Spring!

Sorry I have been slacking lately on posts, I've just been busy and haven't found the time or the motivation to post! Hopefully that will end soon though. I am feeling drained by the freezing weather, I'm ready for Spring and Summer. How about you?

Also, if you want to keep up with what is inspiring me right now, I got a tumblr! Go ahead and follow me if you like! www.tinysailorr.tumblr.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally ready for spring too!! the weather hasn't been in my city. still lots snow.. :(

    anyway, that image is superb!! totally got the same feeling and vibe you did!! the mixing of prints is perfection!!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous and it is so Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS