Tuesday, January 10, 2012

little mermaid.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
images via: fashiongonerogue.com

I fell in love with this editorial by Elle Brazil. These beautiful, sparkling, magical looks just scream mermaid. And you all know I have a slight obsession with mermaids! I would love to lay around on a dock by the sea in these outfits with big wavy hair and bright red lipstick....................and.....ya know, I wouldn't mind wearing them out on the town either....(well not the swimsuits, I'll save those for the pool side!)

2 comments:

  1. Ooo how lush im like a magpie anything sparkly and bright attracts me =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are stunning!

    Xo
    Nicole D.
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS