Monday, January 9, 2012

blondes make better t-shirts.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top-Blondes Make Better T-Shirts, Shorts-Forever21, Socks-American Apparel, Shoes-Jeffrey Campbell

Blondes Make Better T-Shirts asked me awhile back if they could send me one of their shirts to try out....and that was back when I, myself was a blonde. (So I hope they aren't too disapointed that I am now a brunette, haha!) But in all seriousness their shirts are sooo soft, comfortable, funny, and cute! Also, they organic which is amazing for our planet, such an added bonus!!  I love my shirt and I plan on wearing it all the time!
And how cute are the care instructions? I was giggling the whole time while reading them! They even put instructions on how-to wear the garment for the "dumb" blondes out there ;) hahaha.....(just joking!!!)
oh and, don't forget, even though being wet and bubbly is fun.....don't jump in your washing machine! ;)

Go check out these organic, super soft, and cute t-shirts!!!

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the top

    Keeley
    walking-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the silly blond jokes on the instruction label. It's so cute the design on the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this outfit - something I'd love to wear, if only I had legs like you! :P The label is so adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The instructions make it so much cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so lovely of them to send you that, it's so nice.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit, I love the silly way that they put their care instructions, is so funny! * laughs.

    Xo
    Nicole D.
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i love overknees, but i cant wear it very well (fat legs) XD
    But your legs are perfect , want to swap? :P =)

    kisses vanessa win

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS