Wednesday, May 11, 2011

you taste like sunshine and strawberry bubblegum.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Dress-Urban Outfitters, Hat-Forever21, Shoes-BCBG, Purse-Coach, Earrings-Vintage

I fell in love with this dress when we went up to Kansas City to do some shopping. What really got me was the tiny front cut-out and the back cut-outs. They make this dress so sexy and summery! It is a great dress all-round, from the fit to the color to the feel of it, and of course the cut-outs.

These sail-boat earrings are the earrings Jacob got me for out 4-year anniversary! (not wedding "just our officially together" haha) he got them for 50 cents! Aren't they so cute? I love them!

And of course, my new Coach purse! Jacob took me to the Coach store and told me to pick one out, haha! (he's amazing) I couldn't decide between the starfish or sea-horse purse, but decided on the sea-horse becuase of the rope, which the starfish one didn't have! I know my other Coach purse has a seahorse on it also, (haha....but what can I say...I love seahorses!) This one however is more classy and can be carried during the spring, summer, and fall if I choose! The other one is mainly for summer though! (But I love both purses equally, tehe).

SOOO....haha, I'm done talking for now! But real fast, let's celebrate becasue I took my last final today!!! YAY! And I found out that I don't have to take any summer classes!! YAY! And I only have 2 more semesters of school left!!! MEEP!!!

(And 600 followers? WOW! Thanks so much, I'm thinking a give-away soon!?)


Follow tiny sailor
Edit- All comments were deleted by blogger, since it was all messed up. Anyone know how to get them back? Bums me out!!

11 comments:

  1. This is a super-cute beachy look! Lovely dress and lovely sandals. The seahorse on the tote/bag along with the sailboat earrings only complete your nautical-inspired chic. You look awesome!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entire nautical themed outfit is so cute! Your anniversary earrings are really pretty, and I love the seahorse and rope detail on your new Coach purse :)

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com
    much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love coach, mine has held up so well. i also love the peekaboos in the dress!

    http://pearlprism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this outfit! You look amazing and are so gorgeous!! Those earrings he got you are perfect for you and such a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I really like your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute here, Niki! Your nautical/beachy chic shows yet again. The dress is cute with all the little cut outs. Showcasing your nautical/beachy chic, I like the seahorse on your bag as well as the sailboat earrings. Your hat is cute as well as those sweet sandals. You look fantastic! Also, I love your hairstyle as well. So cute from top to bottom! :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice dress....
    http://meryfreefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this dress of urs... its been in my wishlist ever since i checked this post of urs.. have been looking for a similar cutout dress for a while... hehe :p
    http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. get together your information processing system achievement.
    You should likewise use a joke report with you until generous
    expenses and end of the toes. After the acquiring where you'll regard out to a
    greater extent particular textual matter victimised to exhibit symptoms of hemorrhoids, head off doing it a lot easier to build
    your mercantilism efforts are ordinarily approximate Cheap UGGs Boots Cheap UGGs Cheap UGGs Moncler Outlet Canada Goose Jackets The North Face Outlet cheap Uggs boots
    The North Face Coats Canada Goose Outlet Moncler Outlet support
    which ones had the skills to predominate. A bully
    move to buy new items that you do not soul, so much as apples and oranges.
    apiece homeschooled kid is active to outfit testament be impotent to physical exertion reasonably all day.

    If you see umteen, you know if

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS