Wednesday, March 2, 2011

it's just tequila and the beach, that's why it's salty when we kiss.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top-Forever21, Jeans-American Eagle, Fur Vest-Masons, Hat-Vintage, Necklace-Vintage, Clutch-Vintage.

So, here's the beautiful necklace that Jacob surprised me with on Valentines Day. Isn't it perfect? I'm so in love with it. He found it at a little flea market next to where he has drill. While all my other friends were getting dainty little necklaces of hearts (which are beautiful...just not really me), I was getting this beautiful turquoise necklace..haha. Aren't I such a lucky girl to have a guy who knows exactly what I would want in a necklace?! He's perfect!

We also found this clutch while out thrifting the other day. I love how it's metal and has stones in it. So cool, and such a great find for only $8.00!

The weather has been so beautiful the past couple of days, in the mid-60's. I hope it stays like this for awhile, I'm enjoying it so much!

And did you all hear that John Galliano was fired from Dior? I wish he wouldn't have been dumb and made all those horrific remarks, becuase he was truly a very very talented man. I admire all his work, and I'm hoping he can get back out there in the desgn world!

12 comments:

  1. You are total eye candy in these pictures. And yeah- I like the necklace. Sweet. Also love those jeans and the cute sandals. But once again, you are delicious eye candy (to use figurative language) in these pictures! :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad about John Galliano too, but agree the things he said were just terrible! D:
    He's so talented, the fashion world will move on and he'll be back in before we knew it :)

    oh and I am very jealous of your turquoise necklace, tres chic! :)

    http://17-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo cute as always!

    xoxo

    www.s000la.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love that clutch! :)

    commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great surprise from your husband! It truly is a statement, especially paired with the clutch. I really like the bohemian look you are donning, you look so lovely!

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com
    much love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that clutch is so cool! and yeah, i couldn't believe those anti-semitic remarks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look. So bohemian.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this fur vest.. So cool!

    Kiss
    from Milan
    Giulia
    www.thesmileybow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking lovely as usual :)
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vest!
    and your husband was so sweet to get you that necklace, I'm so jealous of it!

    www.sensiblystyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely photo's your lovely!

    That necklace you are wearing is absolutely beautiful. It looks really retro, something straight from ancient Greece.

    Kind Regards,
    Tiffany @ Religious Necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dirty heads. nice!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS