Sunday, October 17, 2010

this weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sometimes it's nice to get away from all your worries. We decided to head to my parents house this weekend, where we got to spend time with my family including our four adorable nephews :)I had so much fun just spending time outside playing in the dirt and playing cars, haha.

Jacob and I also took our 3 year old nephew to the park/mountain and we had a blast. Isn't it beautiful? I love it up there. I miss getting to ride bicycles up there on the weekends. :(

Then we headed home, and hung out with some friends.....

And, today is our 1 year wedding anniversary! So we went shopping at an outside mall and out to dinner, it was really nice to spend time together without worrying about anything. I'm so blessed and lucky I married the most amazing man last year and I can't wait to spend the rest of my years with him! I love you Jacob!

15 comments:

  1. The scenery in the photos look beautiful! I'm envious :)

    And congrats on your one year! It sounds like you had an amazing day. Today actually marks a year and half for me and my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an amazing time! HAPPY ANNNIIVERRSAARRYY!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! That's so exciting! Loved looking at your photos :)

    commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary :) I see that you're so happy with your husband :) you're look amazaing :) the best wishes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I didn't know you were married! Happy anniversary and congrats :)

    These pictures are so adorable, I love them. And your hair is just gorgeous when it's up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy for you, you guys are in the honeymoon stage still, I hope it never ends for you.
    http://caribbeaneco-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy one year!!! That's so exciting :) I remember when you were blogging about your wedding plans! Wow. You all are so, so cute and it makes me miss my boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations !!!

    :O I love your hair all put up like that !! Can you make a tutorial ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post!
    And I just love autumn leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it looks like you had a great wknd with your family. I love your white sunnies!

    http://fashionablefootprints.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww you guys make such a gorgeous couple!!!! These are adorable photos... wish you nothing but the best on this special day!

    Lotsalove

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're adorable! I love reading your posts not only because i love fashion but also I don't know many people like you and me that got married at such young age (I'm 20 and got married 6 months ago) But sometimes people do find the right person to live the rest of their life with like we did, right? Marriage its not a matter of age, its all about who you are and whats on your mind.
    Congratulations on your first year!!!
    Are you on fashion design school?
    thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ps i just opened my first blog, i'd love if you check it out and tell me what you think!
    http://stellarjones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaawww beautiful photos.. i love how you spent a good weekend with your love! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS