Monday, September 13, 2010

what i love from fashion week so far.

Charlotte Ronson:
This outfit below is by far my favorite. Can you imagine walking down the street in this? Sigh, it's so edgy, chic, and original. I love everything about it, the styling is amazzzing.

Charlotte Ronson:

Perfection.

Z Spoke by Zac Posen:

Z Spoke is Zac Posen's lower priced line, and it has me drooling.

Z Spoke by Zac Posen:

Z Spoke by Zac Posen:


Rebecca Taylor:
These outfits are so ladylike and perfect.

Rebecca Taylor:
I love this green skirt, I could just picture it with my studded leather jacket and tights for this fall. And then a cute sheer top for spring.
Malandrino:
I love how everything in this line is so diffefrent! It's perfect!

Malandrino:
I'm dying for this dress.

Malandrino:
mmm. those pants!

Malandrino:

Victoria Beckham:
I love the wide hips in dresses, I really wish I could get my hands on one!!


From the looks of it, floral maxi dresses are in for spring 2011. How boring!!! But, I'm loving all these looks above because they are so fun and different from a lot of the others. (But, I haven't looked at every single fashion show, soooo I might be missing something aweseom! Let me know!) But from what I have seen, these are the best so far :)

6 comments:

  1. i love the first malandrino outfit, and the floral skirt! great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm actually looking forward to the oranges and tangerines this spring!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that spring, means more color. I flet like everyone was all about nude tones. I'm really liking the all white looks. They look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last photo is from Victoria Beckham's collection. I love that Rebecca Taylor skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first Malandrino and Rebecca Taylor outfit. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of white in for Spring! Did you check out Doo.Ri?

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS