Tuesday, March 30, 2010

loose tooth.......lost youth

early morning. you, stretched out, straddled across my back. cold hands. tiny fingers. tracing lines, and shapes, and words and thoughts into the skin on my back. following the arc of my spine, to the base of my neck, and back, down to the loose fabric of my half-buttoned jeans. knots in my back that spell out the words that rattle, heavy in my empty head. pretty words that remind me of you. blood like honey. slow moving. lazy eyes. the color of honey. sideways smile. breathe deep. if you’re tired, sleep. you’re all i need, and we’ve got all day.

found this on the internet awhile back, perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. It's just beautiful. I love the diction. How you stumble on some words and the varying sentence length. Very nice :)

    www.letthesunshineinblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS