Sunday, March 14, 2010

are you half mad?





Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton was amazing. It's one of the best and most inspiring movies I have seen in a long time. I'm so in love with it. The imagery, the story, the meaning, it's all so beautiful! Not to mention all of Alice's dresses. I would be the happiest girl alive if I could have them all, especially the one she gets from the red queen. If you haven't seen it yet, please do! I promise you won't regret it!!
I wish I was able to get some more pics from the film, but the ones above are all I could get my hands on right now. Maybe eventually I will be able to get some more!






9 comments:

  1. Great movie. I can't help but love Johnny Depp. It's not because it's attractive but I find his roles so appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow.. i can't wait to see it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely loved it, it was visually stunning...wasn't her red dress to die for? i couldn't keep my eyes off it! :)


    beneaththeglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Alice in Wonderland a week ago and I'm still thinking about it! Really fantastic! I loved her dresses too, my favourite was the striped blue one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that movie (& the Disney version)...Alice has always been a favorite of mine.

    ♥tiff
    fashionintheforest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adored this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, you've been nominated for the 101 happy award at my blog ;).. i really want to see alice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm so looking forward to next monday when i watch alice in wonderland at the imax! also a nice excuse to dress up ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great movie! Alice's Dresses were beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS