Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nautical Purses.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Purses are from: Kiel James Patrick

So first off let me start by saying I love everything Kiel James Patrick has on his website, it really inspires me to hopefully do something along these lines someday. I would enjoy nothing more than to combine my love for all things nautical and my love for fashion to produce such amazing/quality pieces. 

Now back to these purses. Don't you just love every single one? I am especially in love with the life-ring one because it is very unique and I've never seen one like it before. But I also love the sea-horse one....I know, I know....I already have 2 sea-horse purses, but seriously can a girl ever have too many sea-horse purses?? I've been debating on which one to get for about a month now....which is your favorite?!

6 comments:

  1. have you ever checked out his girl friends blog it is amazing! http://www.classygirlswearpearls.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second to last one! Super cute blog and your style is darling!

    xo/Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry Niki but i really "heat" you for showing me this "terrible" web side:)
    omgucci,i can have...no ... i want them all!!! those bracelets are so me! amazing.
    and of coure i love the last one (purse) becouse i love nave blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer season will be the time and repair management software energy to savor and to roam all over with every one of the fashion clothes. Blue, pink in addition to lemon yellow are imagined since Chinese shirts the most effective colours in the time by means of which you can expect to want to showcase your own own model with the utilization of leading design and style dresses.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS