Monday, October 24, 2011

meow.

Photobucket
Everything-Forever21

If you follow me  on twitter or if we are friends on facebook, you know that I love kitties and I have this wierd thing I do where I meow at my friends (don't worry they always meow back, haha)....don't judge me! ;)

So I just had to get this sweater, and I love wearing it.....especially with my high-waisted black shorts! Isn't it cute??

And hopefully, soon I'll be getting a little kitten of my own....(still trying to convince Jacob that we need one!)

7 comments:

  1. I love cats, your friends are cool, mine wont meow back when i meow, not cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!! www.priscilalintz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore animal themed pieces =]
    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, so cute :)

    http://stylerhapsody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look cute in that kitty sweater. I hope Jacob let you get a kitty. *finger crossed.

    Xo
    Nicole
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your sweater! and noo worries my friend nicole and i meow out each other too and we are definitely cool...lol!

    hope all is well!

    http://sweetandsimple77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. too adorable!

    www.dresscodezero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS