Wednesday, July 20, 2011

roam free hawai'i

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Live. Love. Surf. Fashion.

This is what the girls of Roam Hawai'i live by. They run a one-of-a-kind global market place selling bikinis, tank-tops, shorts, feather ear pieces, shawls, hand-made dream-catchers, and more. When I found Roam Hawai'i I instantly fell in love. The pictures they, or Brooklyn Hawai'i, shares are just so unique and beautiful. I feel like I am getting to experience beach life here in Arkansas.

Roam Hawai'i is insanely inspiring, and running the business out of that cute little orange bus (that they painted themsleves) is awesome! Traveling non-stop to new beach locations to sell their unique pieces, (and also to catch the perfect wave) but don't worry they sale on-line also! http://www.roamhawaii.etsy.com/
I actually bought a tank (the one in the 3rd picture from the top) and I love it. I want some more!! And I'm dying over the leopard shrug with "Roam Free Hawaii" on the back, wish I could have gotten my hands on that!

So are you Born to Roam? If so, go check them out! You won't be dissapointed!

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS