Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pirates and Mermaids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
images via google

I'm sooo excited I'm going to finally get to see Pirates of the Carribean this weekend! I'm so excited to see the beautiful mermaids (i love mermaids)! Even though I've heard they don't have a very big part, which is a bummer. Hmm, I'm thinking someone needs to film a really awesome mermaid movie asap to make up for it!!

I've been waiting for Jacob to get home, so we can see it together....(they made him stay an extra week for training since he missed the very first week due to finals....waaah!) So, I'm going to pick him up Saturday, and I can't wait to be in his arms again! I miss him so bad! I'm going crazy without my love! (I did a post on it, but accidently deleted it while trying to edit.....so I just gave up, haha)

2 comments:

  1. definitely going to check this movie out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best parts of the movie were with the mermaids! I agree someone needs to make a mermaid film.

    http://simply-emmie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS