Monday, April 11, 2011

oooh anthropologie, you're killing me!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wow. I'm dying/drooling/lusting/obsessing over these vintage-style swimsuits at Anthropologie. Looks like I'm going to have to pick up some extra shifts at work, cause there is no-way I can pick just one! Aren't they lovely?? AND....there's even more on their website...go check them out!



Follow tiny sailor

9 comments:

  1. OMG OBSESSED with the second and fifth...

    SOooooooo cute!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY DEAR I FEEL YOUR PAIN! Those are AMAZING!!! The pics are also very gorgeous. I love anything with a retro vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fav is the 5th from the top, although after looking again, i'm not sure i can pick lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly pin-up worthy vintage swimsuits. Sweet stuff! Pretty sure any girl that fancies vintage style will love this lineup.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!! oh man, wish i saw these before i purchased my VS swim wear. i limit myself to one pair every year. haha!!! maybe i'll grab one next yr. gotta mark this site! :)


    Janelle
    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to buy a bikini! Damn, those prices are high because I would definitely get that green polka dot one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I've been looking for the perfect pin-up inspired swimsuit and those are all so cute! Too bad they are just slightly out of my price range...

    Nat
    http://homewreckervintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOh, I'm ijn love with the bathingsuits! ♥-Axelle

    www.ax-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lovelovelove every single one of these!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS