Monday, December 13, 2010

first night at branson!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress- Forever21, Tights-Wal-Mart, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Litas

So we went to Branson this weekend, and on the first night we went out to eat at Joe's Crabshack, went walking around at The Landing...where we got to see the water and fire show, and then we went and saw the Christmas Lights. To be honest, I was really bored while looking at the lights...until we got to the beachy ones. Haha. They are so cute! I loved the lighthouse, seahorse, and crab! Too cute!

I love this Crushed Velvet dress. I still have pictures of me from my 8th birthday party where I'm wearing a dress that looks exactly like this, except I had matching leggings haha. So when I saw this dress I knew I had to have it!

Well, the next day, something insane happened...haha. But yall will have to wait until my next post to know what it was!!!

7 comments:

  1. You two are just beautiful. And I'm pretty sure I had that dress in green when I was younger too ;)

    Does your surprise have anything to do with a ring on your left hand? Or have I just never noticed it before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you and your loverboy are just too adorable.

    PS: I heart that velvet dress to infinity!! And your bun in that second picture is so pretty!

    xo
    Sands

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable pictures of you two. I have the same dress, funny how fashion goes retro, right? Hope you have tons of fun in Branson, it's a neat place.

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com
    much love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing these photos!! :D you look incredible in this dress, dear!! :D

    cant wait to see your next post! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so tall in those shoes. I love the velvet dress. I swear I probably had the same dress a kid. Velvet is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm excited to know what was insane that happened

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, I looove this post! I totally rocked a crushed velvet dress in my younger days, too. :) Def. a classic. Except I was into the hunter green and navy blue varieties. LOVE IT!

    chloe **flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS