Friday, January 1, 2010

dream wardrobe.

Photobucket
This Chanel outfit is my most favorite. The black structured top with the beautiful pouffy lace skirt. This is the kind of outfit I dream about. Nothing could make it more perfect.

Photobucket
Perfect beach cover-up

Photobucket
The ruffles. gah. I'm in love.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The details to this collection are to die for.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I have a feeling that baby blue will be the color of the season this spring.
Photobucket

classy. ladylike. beautiful.
My dream wardrobe right here. I'm tired of seeing grungy tom-boy looks. I want beauty and class to make a come back. And it looks like it just might. I mean who wouldn't want to look like this everyday?

-Niki

8 comments:

  1. i like femine, but maybe still with a bit grunge? :)


    bisous
    annabu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love such girlie looks. Chanel can never go wrong either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the fourth dress (the black one).

    I'm a sucker for girly and frilly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very girly! love it, especially the last one

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh!!! i am soo happy you started your blog tooo .... can't wait to see all the rest!!!

    btw: i love those poladroided photos on the side bar - they worked out really great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Chanel, and this collection. We agree with the baby blue prediction! Please drop some comments on our blog
    http://closet-resurrection.blogspot.com/
    it's starting out, and people like you are exactly who we want to read it!
    We have been following you on Chictopia, and you're so stylish and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS